TERMS OF SERVICE GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of this site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by One Voice Texas, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Content Posted on Other We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which OneVoicetexas.org provides a link, and that link to OneVoiceTexas.org. One Voice Texas does not have any control over these websites and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-One Voice Texas website or webpage, One Voice Texas does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms and other harmful or destructive content. One Voice Texas disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-One Voice Texas websites and webpages.
- Intellectual This Agreement does not transfer any One Voice Texas or third-party intellectual property, and all rights, title and interest in and to such property will remain ( as between the parties) solely with One Voice Texas.org, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are trademark or registered trademarks of One Voice Texas. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- One Voice Texas reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. One Voice Texas may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Your use of such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- T One Voice Texas may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your OneVoiceTexas.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. One Voice Texas can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shutdown of our services. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of W The Website is provided “As Is”. One Voice Texas and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied. One Voice Texas does not makes any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, this Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will One Voice Texas be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of One Voice Texas shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless One Voice Texas, and its respective directors, officers, employees, members and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between One Voice Texas and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of One Voice Texas, or by the posting by One Voice Texas of a revised version of this Agreement. Except to the extent that applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement as well as any access to or use of the Website are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflict of law Harris County is the sole and proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any and all disputes arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such rules. The arbitration shall take place in Houston, Texas, in the English language and the arbitrator’s final decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions One Voice Texas may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.